Yoga's Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Friday, March 19, 2010

Happy Birthday Yoga! From HopeStreet!


Contemplate
Edward/Jasper
Yogal, happy birthday! I hope your day is perfect in every way!

--------------
EPOV

He is asleep on his side. I match his position just opposite of where he lays. I am looking at his sleeping form, looking intently at this beautiful man’s face and amazed that he is mine. He is my partner, my lover, my soul mate, my everything. My heart swells with emotions – some I have words for – some that don’t have words. He is at peace. I watch his chest expand and contract with each breath that he takes. His skin is a lovely shade of gold, reflecting his love for being in the sun. I want to touch him, but I won’t disturb his peaceful slumber. Instead, I marvel at his perfect form and remember how his soft skin feels against my own. His hair frames his face in perfect blond curls, one of his curls drapes over his eye. My eyes travel to his closed eyes, and I think about his blue/grey eyes and how they twinkle in amusement whenever he’s happy. His lashes are long and thick. I feel like I am discovering the beauty of his lashes for the very first time. They are dark blond at the base where they grow out at his lid line. The tips are lighter, almost white blond. Because of the lightness of the blond color of his eyelash tips, from afar it is not as easy to discern their true length. I am surprised that they are so long – even longer than my own. Being so close to him, I can appreciate the wonder of these eyelashes. There is a stray lash resting just above his cheekbone. I want to pick it off, but I don’t move. I will let him have this time to nap. Instead I will watch and appreciate his perfection and revel in the wonder that is Jasper, my love.

1 comment:

  1. That was so beautiful bb - i loved the descriptive detail. Thank you SO much for writing this for me. xoxo

    ReplyDelete